Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, inventhelp caveman I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how to start an invention idea good an insurance policy you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the InventHelp Company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable maybe can.